Sunday, January 01, 2017

MERRY CHRISTMAS  - 2016

     Well, another Christmas has come and gone.  We had a lovely celebration here at home.  David's daughter, Martha, was visiting and it made the holidays all the more special.  We had promised to not get carried away with gifts this year.  It wasn't easy and we did go just a bit overboard.
     I got David a drone and he is busy mastering the art of flight.
     The weather was pleasant and we had no snow.  Christmas was clear and bright, but cold.
     It seems the spirit never touches me until the tree is up and decorated.  Then, everything seems to become magical.
     I decreased my card list this year and only replied to ones received.  I think a lot of people are doing the same thing.  I think you should stay in touch with those who are special to you all year long and not just because the calendar rolls onto December 25th.  This year I am going to work on my communications with friends and hope my example encourages them to do the same.  



No comments: